- Article 1. Personal information
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as referred to in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, including their information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. This also refers to information (personal identification information) that can identify a specific individual such as fingerprints, data related to voice recognition, or the insurance number of a health insurance card.
- Article 2. Scope of Application
This policy shows that the various services provided by the Company follows a principle when handling user’s personal information or other similar information.
- Article 3. Acquisition of Personal Information and Purpose of Use
There will be instances when the Company will check personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and email address when users use this Service.
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- ・For the Company to provide and operated our service.
- ・To improve this Service and develop new services as well as to conduct questionnaires, surveys, interviews, etc.
- ・To answer inquiries from users (including verification of data).
- ・To provide personal information to affiliated companies / organizations based on the user’s request or subscription.
- ・To deliver / send new functions of the service being used by the user, various information regarding update information, etc.
- ・Maintenance and important notifications as necessary
- ・Investigation of prohibited acts according to the Terms of Service
- ・In order to refuse the use of users who have violated the Terms of Service or who are trying to use this service for unauthorized or improper purposes.
- ・Purposes associated with the above purposes
- Article 4. Management of Personal Information
The Company will properly manage the personal information provided by users in accordance with the laws, norms and internal rules concerning personal information. In addition, the company will take appropriate and reasonable safety measures against unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc., and will implement prompt corrective measures in the event of an accident.
- Article 5. Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer
- ・Information about this Service We do not guarantee the various information posted about this Service (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a specific purpose, etc.). We do not assume any guarantee or responsibility for any damages caused by the fact that the user has used or was unable to use this information.
- ・The Company does not guarantee or take any responsibility for transactions, communications or disputes that have occurred with users or third parties regarding this service.
- ・Information about linked websites We do not guarantee or take any responsibility for any damages caused by the use of various information on the websites of third parties linked to this Service by the customer.
- ・Communication environment
This Service may not be able to be used normally due to the communication environment, user’s smartphone, tablet, computer environment, or other reasons.
In addition, the customer will be responsible for communication charges, connection charges, etc. related to the use of this Service.
- Article 6. Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases.
However, this does not apply if permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
- ・When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- ・When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- ・When it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted with it to carry out the affairs stipulated by law, and with the consent of the person concerned when there is a risk of hindrance.
・When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and our company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee.
- 1.Include provision to a third party for the purpose of use
- 2.Items of data provided to third parties
- 3.Means or method of provision to a third party
- 4.Stop providing personal information to a third party at the request of the person
- 5.How to accept your request
・Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information shall not be provided to a third party.
- 1.When all or part of the handling of personal information is entrusted to a business partner with a business tie-up within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use.
- 2.When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- 3.When the personal information will be jointly used with a specific person and the type of personal information, scope of people being shared with the purpose of use of personal information, and name or title of the person responsible for the management of the personal information in question is made known to the person in question, or has been placed in a position where he or she can readily learn of this information.
- Article 7. Disclosure of Personal Information
・In principle, the Company will not disclose personal information to anyone other than the person himself. However, the Company will disclose it in the following cases.
- 1.When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- 2.When there is a possibility that it will significantly hinder the proper implementation of our company.
- 3.When disclosure is required based on other laws and regulations
- ・Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
- Article 8. Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
- ・If the personal information of the user is incorrect, the user can request for the correction, addition or deletion of personal information (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”) and notify us according to the procedure specified by the Company.
- ・If the user receives a request from the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to comply with the request, the Company shall correct the personal information without delay.
- ・The Company will notify the user without delay when corrections are made based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or when it is decided not to make corrections.
- Article 9. Suspension of Use of Personal Information
- ・In the case that the personal information handled by the user is beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or is obtained through unauthorized methods, the Company shall suspend or delete the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to ”Suspension of Use”) and will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- ・If it is determined that it is necessary to comply with the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, we will stop using the personal information without delay.
- ・The Company will notify the user without delay if the service is suspended based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it is decided not to suspend the system.
- Article 10. Change of the Purpose of Use
- ・The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only in the case when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to that before the change.
- ・When the purpose of use has been changed, the purpose after the change will be notified to the user or announced on the Service provided by the Company.
- ・The content of this policy can be changed without any notification to the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified in this Policy.
- ・Except as otherwise specified by the Company, the changed policy will take effect from the time it is posted on the website.
- Article 12. Shopping Site
The shopping site in this Service is an advertising service of an affiliated third party site (Moshimo Affiliate), which is set up with the purpose of providing a means for the third party site to obtain referral fees by advertising and linking advertising services through their program.
- Article 13. Information Desk
For inquiries regarding this Policy, please contact the information desk below.
Address: 16th floor, Ote Center Building, 1-1-3 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Company name: ONODERA LIFE SUPPORT Co., Ltd.
Consultation email address:email@example.com