Terms of Service
Our website (hereinafter referred to as “Service”) is managed and operated by ONODERA LIFE SUPPORT Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”). Please read the following contents before viewing and using. By using this Service, the user agrees to this notice. Please note that the following contents are subject to change without prior notification.
- Article 1. Customer Responsibility
The Company does not state that the contents of the website are appropriate for the environment from which the user accesses this Service. The access of the Service is voluntary at the user’s own free will and responsibilities regarding the use of the Service shall be borne by the user.
- Article 2. Management of User ID and Password
- ・The user shall properly manage the user ID and password of this Service at his own risk.
- ・In any case, the user cannot transfer, lend, or share the user ID and password with a third party.
- ・The Company shall not be liable for any damage or damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party.
- Article 3. Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer
- ・Information about this Service
We do not guarantee the various information posted about this Service (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a specific purpose, etc.). We do not assume any guarantee or responsibility for any damages caused by the fact that the user has used or was unable to use this information.
- ・The Company does not guarantee or take any responsibility for transactions, communications or disputes that have occurred with users or third parties regarding this service.
- ・Information about linked websites
We do not guarantee or take any responsibility for any damages caused by the use of various information on the websites of third parties linked to this service by the customer.
- ・Communication environment
This service may not be able to be used normally due to the communication environment, user’s smartphone, tablet, computer environment, or other reasons.
In addition, the customer will be responsible for communication charges, connection charges, etc. related to the use of this Service.
- ・Information about this Service
- Article 4. Prohibited matters
・The user must not perform the following actions when using this Service.
- 1.Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- 2.Acts that infringe the content of this Service, copyright, trademark right, intellectual property right, etc.
- 3.Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of the Company, other users, or other third party servers or networks.
- 4.Unauthorized access or act to attempt this
- 5.Commercially using the information obtained from this Service
- 6.Actions that may hinder the Company’s operations
- 7.Acts of using this Service for an unauthorized purpose
- 8.Act of impersonating another user
- 9.Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this Service or other third parties
- 10.Other actions that the Company deems inappropriate
- Article 5. Suspension of Service Provision, etc.
・The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this Service without giving prior notice to the customer if it judges that there is one of the following reasons.
- 1.When performing maintenance inspections or updates of computer systems related to this service
- 2.When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, blackout, or natural disaster
- 3.When the computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident
- 4.If there is a violation of these rules
- 5. In addition, when the Company has assessed that it is difficult to provide this Service
・We do not take any guarantee or responsibility for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the user or a third party due to the provision, suspension or interruption of this service.
- Article 6. Changes in the Content of Service
The Company shall be able to change the content of this Service or discontinue the provision of this Service without notifying the user, and we shall not be liable for any damage or liability caused by this.
- Article 7. Copyright / Trademark
All copyrights and other intellectual property rights relating to all information related to this Service, such as trademarks, logo marks, documents, photos, illustrations, videos, audio, software, etc., are reserved for the Company. The user shall not reproduce, transfer, lend, translate, modify, reprint, publicly transmit, transmit, distribute, publish, or use the copyright for business without permission.
- Article 8. Handling of personal information
- Article 9. Governing Law / Jurisdiction
This service can be accessed from countries all over the world with different laws, but those who access this service agree to be bound by the law of Japan regarding the use of this service. Unless otherwise specified, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company shall be the exclusive agreement jurisdiction for all disputes related to the use of this service.
- Article 10. Information Desk
For inquiries regarding the Terms of Service, please contact the information desk below.
Address: 16th floor, Ote Center Building, 1-1-3 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Company name: ONODERA LIFE SUPPORT Co., Ltd.
Consultation email address:email@example.com